The Crown admits that the CCLW’s Public Worksreport for 1899, under the heading “Trail, North Fork Bridge River” .....


Well-known member
30. In response to paragraph 24, the Crown admits that the road from Moha (at the
North Fork) to the mines in the Upper Bridge River valley was “completed and
open for traffic October 15, 1955.” The Crown admits that the Minister of
Highways report for fiscal year 1955-56 stated that the “work of widening” the road
between Lillooet and Moha had begun “in order to improve travel to Bralorne”, and
that approximately 8 miles were complete, with a “considerable amount of rock
excavation at the Antoine Bluffs at Mile 18”. The Crown has no knowledge of
whether any part of this work was within IR1